This TUCO framework is for the provision of recruitment services for temporary, fixed-term and permanent catering staff. Suppliers on the framework will deliver a service that meets these key objectives:
- Sourcing and managing the effective provision of permanent, fixed-term and temporary staff to meet the requirements of the institution
- Supplying staff to the KPI timescales agreed with the institution
- Delivering a service that represents excellent value for money throughout the lifetime of the contract
- Ensuring that service levels meet the requirements of all relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines current at the time of delivery. Including, but is not limited to: the Working Time Regulations, Agency Workers Regulations and Pensions Auto-enrolment Regulations
- Supplying temporary staff at a single stated price, through their own organisation or via a second-tier agency
- Delivering a service that meets the institution’s needs whilst keeping track with changes and developments in the temporary staff marketplace
- Providing the service in a way that ensures temporary staff are given access to work in a fair and non-discriminatory manner
The framework is split into 11 regional lots.
- Start date
- 1st September 2016
- End date
- 31st August 2020
Key Benefits of this Framework
- It is free to use for members
- Eliminates the need to individually undertake your own full procurement exercise, which saves time and resources
- Simplifies the process and removes the cost in procuring the services and providers
- Legally compliant framework agreement developed within the UK Public Contract Regulations
- Consistent Terms & Conditions of contract
- Opportunity for further savings through further competition
- TUCO regularly audit the nominated suppliers to assist in the management and reduction of food safety risks
How can I use this Framework
You can use this framework by joining TUCO, it’s free for CPC members. Just complete TUCO’s application form or call TUCO on 0161 713 3420 to request membership.
If you don’t have CPC membership, firstly join CPC - it’s free for educational organisations, then contact TUCO to request membership.
Should you have any questions please contact Majid Khan, CPC Senior Contracts & Procurement Officer on 0161 974 0949
About TUCO .Ltd
TUCO Ltd is the leading professional membership body for in-house caterers operating in the education sector and wider public sector. TUCO are catering procurement experts, in-house catering specialists and operate on a not-for profit basis.
All CPC members are eligible to join TUCO for free and once you’re a member you can buy via TUCO’s procurement regulation compliant catering frameworks and access their wide range of suppliers. TUCO maximise value for their members and have a great range of membership benefits, learn more about TUCO.
The following documents are associated with this framework. Some are required for successful use of the framework and are clearly marked.