Our Regional Procurement Advisors are available to provide face-to-face support and assistance to CPC members free of charge.
The advisors are there to help you get the most out of your membership to the CPC, and to provide hands on support for using our services. Get in touch if you wish to know more about our frameworks, or for more information about:
- EU compliance
- Who to contact for services not covered by the CPC
- Good procurement practice
- Dealing with any local supplier issues
- Resources for further procurement advice and guidance
- PAG (Procurement Advisory Group) Regional Procurement meetings, CPC conference and training workshops
In addition to individual visits, the advisors are available for presentations to groups of College staff / School and Academy Business Manager groups. They can also provide remote support and assistance covering all of the above if this is more convenient for you.
To book in with:
- Joanna, contact her directly on 07990 763928, email@example.com (London, South East, East Anglia, East Midlands)
- Karen, contact her directly on 07765 241639, firstname.lastname@example.org (South West, Wales)
- Louise, contact her directly on 07407868914, email@example.com (North West, Yorkshire & Humberside)
- Sara, contact her directly on 07990 764 272, firstname.lastname@example.org (West Midlands)
- Tracey, contact her directly on 07407 864028, email@example.com (North East)
Alternatively, you can contact Helpdesk on 0800 066 2188, firstname.lastname@example.org