This new framework provides sustainable waste management services to deliver an efficient and compliant route to market.
With 5 lots it covers the following areas:
• Lot 1 - Total waste management: All waste streams (collection and disposal) produced by a Member Institution, including but not limited to General waste, dry mixed recyclables, food, green (garden and grounds), bulk non-hazardous, wood and metal, hazardous, chemical, WEEE, clinical, pharmaceutical, radioactive, and confidential waste.
• Lot 2 - General & recycling waste services: The management of General and recycling waste streams (collection and disposal) produced by a Member Institution, including but not limited to General waste, dry mixed recyclables, food, green (garden and grounds), bulk non-hazardous, wood and metal.
• Lot 3 - Hazardous, Chemical and Radioactive waste: Includes the collection and disposal of all hazardous, chemical, and radioactive waste.
• Lot 4 - Clinical & Pharmaceutical Waste: Includes the collection and disposal of all clinical and pharmaceutical waste.
• Lot 5 - Confidential Waste: Includes the collection and destruction of all confidential waste.
Please note not all suppliers listed within the framework are currently live on the system.
|Lot 1: Total waste management||8||View Suppliers|
|Lot 2: General & recycling waste services||11||View Suppliers|
|Lot 3: Hazardous, Chemical and Radioactive waste||2||View Suppliers|
|Lot 4: Clinical & Pharmaceutical Waste||1||View Suppliers|
|Lot 5: Confidential Waste||4||View Suppliers|
Users of this framework will be required to undertake a further competition to determine the best value offer from the suppliers on their Lot. A further competition template (complete with advice and guidance) is available to members. Please note not all suppliers listed within the framework are currently live on the system.
If you require support in running a further competition via this framework, Tenet Services can help. Tenet offer a nationwide service specialising in assisting education establishments to complete further competitions.
Tenet are part of the Crescent Purchasing Group of Companies and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
The CPC Quote Tool is free to use for all our members and offers quick, compliant access to all suppliers on our frameworks for purchases that fall below £213,477.
"The Quote Tool was easy to use and time saving, resulting in a straightforward process where we just had to put the details in once and could then use the reputable suppliers already recommended."
Deborah Anderson-Dixon, Finance Manager at Sir William Romney's School
For purchases that exceed £213,477, the CPC Sourcing Cloud is available that complies with the regulations to allow electronic tender returns whilst still being free to use for our members. Find out more about CPC Sourcing Cloud.
Sign in to your user account to get a quote.
Don't have a user account? If your institution is already a member, you can create your own user account.
You can buy through our frameworks if your institution is a CPC member. It’s free to join if you are from a school, academy, multi-academy trust, college, university or you offer educational services.
CPC is owned by the education sector and our 85 frameworks are designed to save you money whilst being safe, easy to use and compliant. Your CPC membership also provides:
CPC has over 9000 members, search to see if your institution is already a member. If your institution is not in the list, click the Join CPC today button.
The following documents are associated with this framework. Some are required for successful use of the framework and are clearly marked.
|Waste Management Services user guide||This user guide contains everything you need to know about the framework and the process involved when purchasing waste services.||Yes||Download|
|Mini Competition Template||A template which can be used to carry out a mini competition if you wish.||Yes||Download|
|Pre-tender supplier engagement warm up letter||The aim of this template letter is to let suppliers know further in advance of potential requirements and allow for market engagement to encourage a greater number of suppliers returns for your requirement.||Download|
|Mini competition checklist||It is recommended that members utilise this checklist when undertaking a mini-competition process to maximise the likelihood of obtaining a satisfactory quantity and quality of bid responses from suppliers||Yes||Download|
|Selection of Suppliers by Region||This document highlights the suppliers for each lot relevant to your location.||Download|