- CPC Supporting Crown Commercial Services Language Services Framework
By Pat Condon
3rd May 2017
Members may be interested to know that CCS has a Language Services Framework that is available for CPC members to use.
The framework provides all public sector customers with access to a wide range of interpreting and translation services across 250 languages and dialects.
The Choice of services includes:
- Lot 1: Managed service provision of language services
- Lot 2: Written translation, transcription and ancillary services
- Lot 3: Telephone interpreting and video language services
- Lot 4: Non spoken face to face and video language services by regions
- Lot 5: Face to face spoken interpreting services by regions or a national lot
The benefits of the services include:
- The regional structure ensures sufficient capacity and increased opportunities for a diverse supplier base including SMEs.
- The regional structure also supports sustainable procurement by helping you reduce your carbon footprint.
- Suppliers in lot 1 (managed service provision) will work with you to look at ways you can reduce your costs.
- Fixed pricing model for lot 3 (telephone interpreting and video language services).
- UK based, security cleared translators are available to ensure confidentiality and security.
- Real time management information available free of charge.
- Alternative translation formats are available including braille, audio, large print and transcription.
- Secure exchange of documents available 24/7/365
For further information please see the CCS website.